NUOVARAZZALFA.IT since 2009
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

NUOVARAZZALFA.IT since 2009

For Alfa Romeo's LOVERS

IndiceIndice  PortalePortale  AccediAccedi  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  
Covid_19 anche se sei in "vacanza" stai attento!

ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)

Andare in basso 
+2
Arjan-NL
Max450
6 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : 1, 2  Successivo
AutoreMessaggio
Max450
ADMIN
ADMIN
Max450

ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Empty
MessaggioTitolo: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeMar 20 Lug 2010, 01:04

Welcome to ALFISTI from the world
(INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Ospite
Ospite

ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeMar 20 Lug 2010, 01:21

NUOVARAZZALFA Staff Welcome to you to the new section dedicated to ALFISTI from the world.

Here you can make friends with the Italian Alfisti or exchange messages or
views on the Alfa Romeo's world.

You can also make known to Italians as Alfa Romeo-style living in the world
and learn many things about the country where was born Alfa Romeo !!

(Please always write in English!)

You must introduce yourself in the special section "Presentazioni", and write your posts here

Enjoy !!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeMar 20 Lug 2010, 17:59

Hi everybody and Welcome to all!!!!!! enjoy staying with us!!!!
Arjan-NL

Arjan-NL

Umore : horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you drag the wall with you!

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeMer 21 Lug 2010, 07:24

Hello to all , greetings from Holland. After the Centennial forum closed we opend a new community on Facebook Alfisti United Please all have a look there.

I'll hope we can exchange alot of information here!

Max450
ADMIN
ADMIN
Max450

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeMer 21 Lug 2010, 07:50

Arjan-NL welcome on board!
Laughing
Facebook, what is???
Laughing
Smile, and follow us here:
[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] (132 people)
and here:
[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] (432 people)
there are two Alfisti's groups administred by me.
bounce

The Big

The Big

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeMer 21 Lug 2010, 09:49

Welcome on board, Arjan-NL!

The Big
antonioalfista

antonioalfista

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeMer 21 Lug 2010, 14:32

Hello, I welcome you in NRA.
Astra

Astra

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeMer 21 Lug 2010, 18:16

Arjan-NL ha scritto:
Hello to all , greetings from Holland. After the Centennial forum closed we opend a new community on Facebook Alfisti United Please all have a look there.

Hello Arjan and welcome in NRA!
Next august me, my girlfriend, my 159 and my caravan will be in the beautiful Holland following this itinerary: Eindhoven, Utrecht, Kinderdjick, Amsterdam, Marken and the northern islands Texel and Vlieland.
I saw in Google Map that you are so far from my itinerary... We'll meet next time you come in Italy!
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeMer 21 Lug 2010, 23:31

Arjan-NL ha scritto:

Welcome in Nuovarazzalfa dear Arjan !!

I met you on Alfisti United
where my nick is "Giuz Tiscali".

I hope you feel good with us !!!

if you have other friends, please shows them our site: in this way here become many friends.

CIAO ALFISTA !!!!

Arjan-NL

Arjan-NL

Umore : horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you drag the wall with you!

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeVen 23 Lug 2010, 10:26

I will let them know about this section of the forum. Max.....we could use some more people who take a look at our site, so spam the Alfisti united account to all alfisti u know...

Yesterday i had a little tour Du Holland, from my home to Den Helder, than back to Amsterdam...and yesterday when i did get out of the car...i was even fitter than when i did get into the car that morning.....Alfa 166, una macchina fantastica!!!!

Im sure we all gonna meet in 2015!
Arjan-NL

Arjan-NL

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeVen 23 Lug 2010, 10:32

here is my 166 infront of the Museo Restorico, the Nuvola, the one with the Sienna's is from my friend Frans.

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine]
Arjan-NL

Arjan-NL

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeVen 23 Lug 2010, 10:34

Atra. is the color: Blu Oltremare the color I see on your avatar? I love the bleu color the Polizia use , I'll think my next 166 will be that color......
The Big

The Big

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeVen 23 Lug 2010, 11:43

No, I don't think so! The "Blu Oltremare" is very different. Maybe Astra can post some pictures of his car.
The color for the cars of the "Polizia" is custom made and ONLY for that cars!

The Big
Papo
TOP STAFF
TOP STAFF
Papo

Umore : Benvenuti nel regno della razza umana

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeVen 23 Lug 2010, 12:27

Welcome in the panthers_pirats's cave..... nice to meet you..... *-*
Astra

Astra

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeVen 23 Lug 2010, 15:31

Arjan-NL ha scritto:
Atra. is the color: Blu Oltremare the color I see on your avatar? I love the bleu color the Polizia use , I'll think my next 166 will be that color......

Nooo in my avatar you can see our italian police 159 2.4 jtdm..
Arjan-NL

Arjan-NL

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeVen 23 Lug 2010, 20:10

nice car, nut some one needs to know the color code of the car.... next time ill stop a police car and check the color number.......I just got to have it!
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeLun 26 Lug 2010, 02:03

Arjan-NL ha scritto:
nice car, nut some one needs to know the color code of the car.... next time ill stop a police car and check the color number.......I just got to have it!

RAL 5023 x Alfa 159
RAL 5007 x Alfa 155 and Alfa 33
AR 361 x ALFETTA and GIULIETTA (old)
Arjan-NL

Arjan-NL

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeLun 26 Lug 2010, 09:51

If i check the color here: click it doesnt really look like the bleu on the police car...i know sunlight can do much to a color but it seems that all the colors are to dark in this list.
Astra

Astra

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeLun 26 Lug 2010, 11:09

Arjan-NL ha scritto:
If i check the color here: click it doesnt really look like the bleu on the police car...i know sunlight can do much to a color but it seems that all the colors are to dark in this list.

Mmmmmmmhh you're right!
Arjan-NL

Arjan-NL

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeLun 26 Lug 2010, 11:19

I'll guess, Ill have stop a police car and check for the color label Very Happy or buy a old police car...with the right color
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeLun 26 Lug 2010, 22:10

Arjan-NL ha scritto:

I've done to you, search on the various forum of the Italian Police, and I found those codes listed.
I have friends in the police.
I ask them for confirmation.
Just open the hood and look... Wink Wink Wink
Arjan-NL

Arjan-NL

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeLun 26 Lug 2010, 22:17

thnx!
Arjan-NL

Arjan-NL

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeSab 16 Ott 2010, 18:25

What about the dinner at the Museo restorico? can someone give me some more info about this event? maybe a programm for the day? costs?
Max450
ADMIN
ADMIN
Max450

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeSab 16 Ott 2010, 18:28

Arjan-NL ha scritto:
What about the dinner at the Museo restorico? can someone give me some more info about this event? maybe a programm for the day? costs?

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]

Google translate:

we celebrate the first anniversary of [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]
Saturday, November 13, 2010
The location has something that excites,
and conveys passion, even to name it:

Alfa Romeo Historical Museum in Arese (MI)

What better time to attend the 3rd meeting of [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] dinner in the museum?
Meanwhile, more than a month away, write the date on vs. calendars;
YOU CAN NOT MISS IT!

PROGRAM times with guidance:

Start time: 18:30
WELCOME DRINK AND VISION RANGE ALFA ROMEO
at:
SPRINTAUTO
Via Ratti 43, 20017 Rho (MI)

Start time: 19:30
transfer as a group on a public road, at the Alfa Romeo Historical Museum.

at 20:00
ALFA ROMEO parking cars only in the inner square of the center in Arese (MI).

at 20:30
dinner with a tour among the wonders on display.

WARNING: the event are limited, so those who say that there will be, will be there.
Or lose 'the deposit.
Who is hesitant, and unable to pre-register, do not complain when left out,
because, in order to contain costs, and satisfy many people as possible,
We reserve the right to extend the invitation to outsiders to NRA
just to reach a quorum and make a REAL DREAM!
THANKS!

Saturday, November 13, 2010.

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]

DINNER € 35 PER HEAD
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitimeSab 16 Ott 2010, 20:55

..... Would be great to make the event, International! cheers cheers

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)   ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken) Icon_minitime

ALFISTI AROUND THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL USERS SECTION: only English spoken)
Pagina 1 di 2Vai alla pagina : 1, 2  Successivo
 Argomenti simili
-
» ALFISTI OFFICIAL O W N E R S C L U B & ALFISTI CARD...???
» MUSICA DA ALFISTI: la musica che ascoltate a bordo della vostra Alfa.
» Volante e pedaliera per Alfisti
» Ruspa si presenta a voi alfisti
» CENTENARIO: GRAZIE A TUTTI GLI ALFISTI DEL MONDO !!!